January 16, 2013

Accomplished!

Well, whatdya know, I actually got crap done yesterday! Huzzah! Got my stats done & sent, finished up a spreadsheet that will make it easier to compile stats in the future, set up a new paper shredder, and got caught up inputting insurance payments & write offs through what was received in November. Still need to do the same to get December's insurance payments processed, and then I can dig in & work on getting my accounts in better order. Not sure that's going to happen today, though.

When I got home, I started in on the scarf my friend requested. Had to reference the interwebs to remember the gist of how to knit. I'm not a huge fan of knitting, so the skills were rusty, as I've only really made one knit project. But since I'm limited on how much yarn I have, & I can't get more, I chose to knit it, since that uses less yarn than crochet. I picked up some gigantic knitting needles, too, which will make this guy go that much faster & easier. Fluffy yarn is hard to work with, since you can't see the stitches, which is another reason this yarn is better suited to knitting than crochet. It's coming along nicely.

 
The husband's conversation with his boss went ok. He voiced his concerns & they're working to figure out solutions to the problems. Everybody's on the same page there, now, and nobody screamed. Woot!

Today is a new patient first thing (hooray!!!) as well as some other patients scattered throughout the day, then I have to cut out early for a networking event at 4:30. Any spare time I get today though will be spent on those December payments. I still have a file I need to send off to auto insurance adjustors, too, and I really have no excuse for stalling this long on it. Need to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment