April 1, 2013

Happy Tatting Day!

It's International Tatting Day!

(No, really. Not an April Fools joke. It's an actual thing.)

Want to find out more? Head over to one of my favorite blogs, from TotusMel!

Want to celebrate? Pick up one of TotusMel's beautiful tatted pendants, in any color you'd like! Only $5 today! (Will be full price after today.)

Looking for a nifty tatting pattern? TotusMel has you hooked up on that front, too! Instant downloadable PDF of the above pendant, as well as it's matching bracelet & earrings! Check it out!

What tatting will I be doing today? Likely, not much. I'm being a productive business owner today, & when I get home, I'll be finishing up the F*ck Cancer hat I showed you in an older post. If I get the chance this evening, the tatting needle might come out to play, though...

Happy Tatting Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment